Once you've set up your Melio account and chosen your Melio.me link, you can create and send your customers requests for specific payments. If you still need to choose a Melio.me URL, start with the guide 'choosing your Melio.me URL'.
Besides enabling your customers to pay you quickly and easily with cards or bank transfers, payment requests also provide a way for both sides to track the payment.
Creating a trackable payment request URL
- Go to your account's dashboard
- Click on the purple + button at the top of the side-bar
- Click on request
- Create a payment request either by entering details manually or uploading an invoice
- Confirm the payment request's details
- Share the payment request's URL with your customer or enter their email to send them a payment request by email from Melio. Here's an example of a payment request:
7. Go to your Melio dashboard and under the Request section you can track the payment request: when it was opened, seen, scheduled and paid
If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org