Before transferring payments quickly and easily with your bank account through Melio, you'll first need to connect your account.
- If you use online banking, you can link it with Melio with your login credentials. For help, see our 'how to automatically add a bank account' guide.
- If you don't have an online bank login or prefer not to use it, you can follow the steps below to add, link and verify your bank manually with micro-deposits.
Verifying a bank account with micro-deposits
- In your Melio account, go to Settings and select Payment Methods.
- In the Bank account section click Add this method.
- Select Verify with deposits.
- Enter your Account Number and ACH Routing Number and press Complete and Save.
Note: please enter an ACH Routing Number. Melio does not currently support Wire Transfers.
- Within 2 business days, you will receive two very small deposits in the account that you wish to connect. Once you receive them, you'll receive an email with a link to your account's settings where you can enter these micro-deposit amounts and verify your account.
- If you have any trouble, feel free to email email@example.com
Once your bank account is linked and verified, you can quickly and easily schedule payments with it, without needing to verify it each time.