We all forget our passwords at some point or another. Don’t worry! You can easily reset your password with an email verification.
- Go to meliopayments.com and select Log In at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- At the bottom of the screen select Forgot Password.
3. Enter your email address and press Send Reset Link.
4. You should then receive a password reset email from the Melio Team. Click Reset My Password.
Note: If you can’t find the email in your inbox, please check your Spam folder.
5. Enter your new password and click Set Your New Password.
Note: a secure password should contain at least 8 characters and include a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
6. You can now use your new password to access your Melio account.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact Melio’s customer support team via chat, email at email@example.com, or by phone (646) 665-4684.