Here are a few simple steps to get any of your clients' accounts connected with QBO:
- Make sure you’re in the right account -
Select the company you’d like to connect from your dashboard
- Go to Settings > Connect Quickbooks.
On the next screen log in to Quickbooks, choose which company from the ones available to you on QBOA
- Choose your firm’s name to connect your firm’s Melio account to your firm’s QBOA account
- Choose a client and repeat steps 1 - 3 in their accounts to connect their Melio account to their QuickBooks online account and initiate the 2-way sync.
Connecting Melio to QuickBooks will help you:
- Save time and minimize data entry with automatic 2-way sync
- Manage your client’s payments directly from QuickBooks with Bill Pay Powered by Melio.
- Or manage your client’s payments directly from Melio and sync to QuickBooks
See in a glance which of your clients are connected to QuickBooks - right in your Melio dashboard! (they're the ones with the little QB icon next to the company name)