A contact cannot have both domestic and international delivery methods. In order to pay a customer who requested payment to their international office, you’ll need to have two separate vendor contacts - one for domestic payments and one for international payments.
Creating a new contact is done while you are making a payment. So, pick an international invoice to pay and let’s go step by step:
1.In your dashboard, click Pay in the sidebar to the left.
2. This is your Pay dashboard. Now click the purple plus sign and select New payment.
3. Add a bill the way you prefer.
4. Fill in the bill’s details.
TIP: We recommend that the name indicate if this is a domestic or international contact. For example Tulips4ever-The Netherlands. When finished, click Save and schedule a payment.
5. Select your bank account as the payment method. Click Continue.
NOTE: You can make an international payment only with a bank transfer.
6. Select International payment as the vendor’s delivery method.
7. Select the vendor's bank location.
9. The system will automatically fill in your vendor’s bank details. Click Continue.
10. Fill in your vendor’s business details and click Continue.
11. Fill in the purpose of the payment. Select the reason from the dropdown list and add a description (this is done only once for each international vendor). Click Continue.
12. Select when you want this payment to be deducted. Click Continue.
13. You can leave your vendor a memo. The default is the invoice number. Click Continue.
14. Review and confirm the details of the payment. Click Confirm and schedule a payment to continue.
That’s it! Your first international payment to this vendor is on it’s way.
Now you can pay your vendor via domestic or international payments. Just make sure to select the right vendor when you do.